Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Final Megadungeon Update

I'm nearly read to go content-wise. I'm still waiting on a couple of maps and images and I need to complete something of my own, but otherwise we're very close to being ready. I think, barring any big problems, you'll see something online before the end of the week. If it carries over till next week, them's the breaks when you're doing this on the fly.

In any case, I'd like to once again thank everyone who's provided me assistance in various ways. I think the end result is going to be pretty cool. Like a megadungeon itself, it'll be an evolving project, one that starts humbly but will grow over time. I also think that, once the beginnings are out there and online, it'll give many people a better handle on just what I have in mind, which'll make it easier to contribute in the future.

Anyway, just wanted everyone to know I'm still barreling ahead with this. It's going a little slower than expected, but it's still going to appear imminently. Next time I mention it, you'll be able to see for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear it. I'm planning on using this dungeon in my upcoming campaign--it fits perfectly with the concept that I have in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad as well. I'll be paying close attention to this project. Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete