Monday, March 23, 2009

Imaro Update

Charles Saunders emailed me and offered some details of interest:
Here’s some “from the horse’s mouth” information you can pass on to your readers concerning my future publications.

The fourth Imaro novel will soon be published by Sword & Soul Media, and, like the third one, will be available via print-on-demand. The fifth Imaro novel is in the pipeline, as is a collection of Imaro short stories that were not blended into the novels. The collection will also include three brand-new Imaro stories I wrote in 2007-08.


At present, I am working on a new Dossouye novel. After I finish it, I have some other ideas I want to pursue.

And there you have it. As I said in my original post, now's a good time to give these novels a try. If you enjoy them, as I do, there's lots more in store for you over the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment